Ottertail Country

Ottertail Country
Ottertail South

August 19, 2008

Now this is what I'm talkin' about......

I would like to thank all those who take the time to comment on here. Cheers.....





Finished the entry for the water lines. It's a hole in the wall, gang......




Anyway, this is more like it. A heavy duty hammer drill, complete with heavy duty chisel end.... I finished the task in 15 minutes.








A few years ago, the stickman was down here helping me install a water heater. Among other things, we discussed starting a plumbing business. Why, you may ask? Search me, it just came up. We were trying for a name and I thought that we would have to be crazy to go into such a business, so I suggested "Plumb Loco" as our name. Oh, we thought that was clever, so we decided to add an electrical division and we promptly decided on the name "Watt Zappinin'?" Now I have found the ideal paint job for our service trucks..... ya gotta double click this one for the full size.....



I gotta go, Carlo
>
>
>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carlo, pretty amazing that no one had anything to say about the paint job on that truck. Fun names you selected for your new companies...
I just couldn't contain myself any longer. :)

Anybody else out there? anywhere?

Anonymous said...

Quite a paint job on that pickup. Keep up the good work with the blog.

lc

Anonymous said...

Pretty creative name you came up with! Maybe you want to copyright it before someone else uses it!

Kristi

Carlo said...

Kristi, the paint job on the truck reminds me of the Birchland float in the Phillips parade. "The jobs not finished until the paperwork is done...". :-)