Ottertail Country

Ottertail Country
Ottertail South

August 12, 2010

Mattson Fish Boil

.


Here is a flier that we received today from Bob and Jan. I'm guessing it's valid for all relatives of the Mattson/Carlson crew.....






Not much new up here. Due to cruddy weather the roofing project is on hold until next week. I do not blame them for delaying, 90° and super humid is no weather for roofing. Not to mention the daily deposits of 'inches at a time" of rain....

Rosie was in the area this week and spent Wednesday night with Peg and I. We had corn on the cob, potato sausage, charred brats. Also feasted on fresh cukes in salt and vinegar.

Price County fair this weekend!! Ya-hoo!

Other than that, things are uneventful.

I gotta go, Carlo





.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! I love it:)

Nyrb

Anonymous said...

not that i'm not excited about the fish boil; i meant to put that 'awesome' comment on the roofing post:) Bryn

Anonymous said...

Chicken at a fish boil?? Sounds like my type of fish boil!!

Love the homemade invite - adds a lot of character!

Kristi